slide show of CC Design's Jewelry

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Two New Pair of Wire Wrapped Cabochon Earrings

I really love wire wrapping cabochons, and I just finished listing these in my esty shop.I finally received my sterling silver wire in the mail and I was able to create these two new pair of earrings. I have a collections of cabochons and deciding what to wire wrap next is a lot of fun. I usually lay them all out on my work station and fondle them and try to decide how I will wrap them. I like to design them each a little differently. The first pair is a pair of wire wrapped cabochons with
turquoise ovals.



The second pair is also an oval cabochon in black onyx. Each pair measures 1 1/2 long not including the ear wire. Thanks for stopping by my shop and taking a look around.

2 comments:

Orion Designs said...

These are amazingly intricate Cori. I don't know how you get 2 to be the same to make a pair!
Vicki

Studio Marcy - Marcy Lamberson said...

I love the turquoise ones! Oh those have my name on them.
Marcy