slide show of CC Design's Jewelry

Monday, October 13, 2008

Turquoise Cabochon With Copper Basketweave Bail


I really like the effects of the basketwire weave. It's also a really easy wire wrapping technique to achieve. The effects using 3 frame wires are even prettier. My first attempt on the piece I took up to the "At Home Outlet" where I consign my jewelry. Laura was so excited with the new piece she almost wanted to keep it for herself. I also wire wrapped a second one for sale in etsy shop. I bought a few of these cabochons thinking I would sell more of them, but I haven't sold one yet. I do have one listed in my etsy shop also.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look around my etsy shop. I have a large variety of jewelry to choose a special treasure for the upcoming holidays.

3 comments:

Orion Designs said...

I don't know how you do that intricate wire wrapping Cori, but I love it! That cab is a great piece.
Vicki

Brenda said...

Cori, I absolutely love your talent of wire wrapping! The basket weave bail is beautiful and looks perfect with the turquoise cab. Wonderful work!
*hugs*
Brenda

Beadwright said...

I love this piece!!! Turquoise can go with just about anything. Great job. By the way I have just tagged you. Check it out on my blog
Nicole/Beadwright