slide show of CC Design's Jewelry

Monday, October 6, 2008

Randi100 Blog Feature



Randi has photography, name signs and few other assorted items in her shop. Take a look around her shop to see what she has that you might be interested in.


I am Randi Eccleston and I love in NC. Married for 11 years and a mom. I have been crafting for about 7 years, when my first daughter was born. My children always feed my imagination. Really, life in general inspires me, I never know when or where my next idea will come from. I decided to make my crafting a business when I left teaching this May after 15 years. Now, I have more time to devote to the business. I found etsy after doing a search on how to sell crafts. I have never been published in a magazine but it is on my list of goals. I have found that word of mouth is the best way to do marketing. One year from now I would like to have a highly successful etsy business and I would like to be in some retail stores, right now I am just selling on etsy.

No comments: