slide show of CC Design's Jewelry

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Blog Feature Esty Seller- Zemphira



Zemphira has a really cute shop with handcrafted items that include aprons, coffee cozy, headbands and baby bibs. I think my favorite items in her shop is the coffee cozy, what a great idea. Stop by a take a peak at what Zemphira has in her shop.

I am me! I was a teacher in Eek, Alaska but now I stay at home with my 3 babes. I sew when I can (and even when I can't). I have been crafting forever - My favorite doll lost her legs (and fell into a duck pond, but that is another story) and so she needed a dress. That dress started out as an old purple sock - and then I got a sewing machine! I got to make Mindy dresses - she was better of with the sock! Anything and everything feeds my imagination, I can't help it. I love to create, and give gifts, and friends and family always tell me that I should sell my stuff. I came accross an ad for Etsy, and I thought it was a safe enough setting for me to give the business world a go. I have been published in Sew Somerset, Stampers Sampler, and Somerset Memories. I have not found an effective marketing venue yet. I'm not very good at setting or keeping goals - I would like - I tried, but I can't think of anything. I am pretty happy with how things are going right now. I have not sold my products to other sites.

No comments: