slide show of CC Design's Jewelry

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Samantha17 Blog Feature



Audrey has a shop here on etsy called Samantha17 where she makes jewelry. I found a couple a really pretty pieces to show you. Take a look around her shop to see all she has to offer.


Hi my name is Audrey, I love creating new pieces of jewelery, a little different and colorful. I have been making jewelery for about two years and have enjoyed every moment of it, its like i get lost in my own wee world twisting, turning and adding beads. Sterling silver with gemstones and swarovski crystals just seem so elegant and sparkly. My friend introduced me to etsy, and I thought why not. Chatting to people all over the world is great fun. Etsy and jewelery are my hobbies,hope to sell loads and make great friends.

No comments: