slide show of CC Design's Jewelry

Thursday, September 18, 2008

New Hair Comb Design



I have finally ventured into making bridal hair combs. I decided to give them a try and I was really pleased with the results. I want to try a new design soon that will add some vines spray on the top of the comb in addition to the already existing pearls. I have a couple more colors of glass pearls that I will try to make a couple more in the next few days. I have already made a wide comb with pewter color glass pearls and two smaller combs with white glass pearls. So if you know of somebody looking to purchase combs have them check out my shop. Here is the link to my bridal section. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Orion Designs said...

How fun Cori! It's always exciting to add a completely new product to your offerings, isn't it?
Vicki