slide show of CC Design's Jewelry

Monday, September 8, 2008

Kattfive Blog Feaure



I found a new seller to feature who has very pretty greeting cards, photo albums and scrap booking supplies. Her shop name is kattfive. I hope you will take a look around her shop for what she has to offer.


Who are you? My name is Julie Gastelum. I have a love for all things paper crafting.
How long have you been crafting? I have been crafting steadily for about a year. Off and on for many, many years.
What feeds your imagination? I have more inspiration when I am listening to music. It just depends on the day as to what you will hear coming from my craft room.
What made you decide to make your crafting a business? I thought I would give it a try as a way to fund my crafting hobbies. I am also a consultant for Close to my Heart, which also funds my stamping hobby.
How did you find etsy? I was looking on a scrap booking forum one day and saw someone post about Etsy. Of course I was curious, so I went searching. Now, Etsy is somewhere I search daily.
Have you ever been published in a magazine? No, I have never been published in a magazine. I have a couple of entries in to a magazine but nothing yet.
What is your most effective marketing venue? I have a blog that I list a lot of my items on www.creationsbyjulie.blogspot.com I also use the promotions forum on the Etsy site to promote and have had a couple of sales off of that. I have done a couple of Alchemy request and one is a possible return customer.
What is your goal for your business 1 year from now? My goal for my business in one year is to have more consistent sales. I am hoping to do some additional digital work in the future which would make it easier to make the cards and items on my Etsy site.
Do you sell your products on other sites or businesses? Mostly on Etsy, I have posted some on Ebay. I have done really well with taking things into my work and my mothers work. When people can see my work first hand, that is when they can really see how well it looks. Much better than pictures.

1 comment:

Julie.G said...

Thank you for the feature presentation....Julie