slide show of CC Design's Jewelry

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Freshline Blog Feature




Colleen at Freshline has really cute greeting cards. Here are a couple of cards that I found for you to preview her work. Make sure to stop by her shop and take a look around at the rest of her beautiful greeting cards.


Who are you?
I'm Colleen Johnson owner/designer/illustrator of Freshline Illustration. I enjoy creating new prints, greeting cards, and other paper goods every day!

How long have you been illustrating?
I've been illustrating as long as I can remember. It's always been in me to create. I went to design school and am a professionally trained Graphic Designer and Illustrator. Freshline Illustration was started will I was in design school.

What feeds your imagination?
I find inspiration in so many things. Going to a bookstore to browse through the magazines & books, card shops, trips, being outdoors, people watching, and so much more.

What made you decide to make your crafting a business?
During college I started accepting freelance illustrating projects and haven't stopped since then. I enjoy working with so many different clients and working on custom projects. Etsy is a wonderful place to showcase your work to many people.

How did you find etsy?
I heard about it from a friend.

Have you ever been published in a magazine?
Yes, my illustrations have been published in a few magazines as spot illustrations. I hope to do more work in the future.

What is your most effective marketing venue?
Etsy, my blog (http://freshlineillustration.typepad.com/) and word of mouth.

What is your goal for your business 1 year from now?
To keep creating new and fresh paper goods for my etsy shop.

Do you sell your products on other sites or businesses?
Etsy (www.freshline.etsy.com) and my blog
http://freshlineillustration.typepad.com

No comments: