slide show of CC Design's Jewelry

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Vidia2be Feature


Vidia2be has an etsy shop with paintings and vintage clothing. Here is a favorite of mine to share with you. Check out her shop
to see what she has to offer. Heather has been an etsy seller since July.

Who are you? My name is Heather and im 30 a single mom of 2 girls Hailey who is a cancer survivor at 5 and Belle, the most charming energetic autistic lil girl you could ever imagine.
How long have you been crafting? Seems as long as I can remember back to my plantation days on the farm in Alabama.
What feeds your imagination? My children are truly inspiring along with my own events in life from Back home to the time I served in the US Marine Corps and beyond through every day no matter a desert sunrise to being suprised by a freak thunderstorm
What made you decide to make your crafting a business? I never treat it as a business really, I treat it as a passion I am lucky enough to share with others.
How did you find etsy? Actually I found etsy to post an alchemy request spent a little time in chat and was encouraged to open my own shop and to this day I stil speak to those lovely encouraging people
What is your most effective marketing venue? WOMMA otherwise known as word of mouth mass marketing
Have you ever been published? NO
Do you sell your products on other sites or businesses? No but I do keep a facebook with updated links.

1 comment:

Vidia2Be said...

Thank you so much Cori, you did a lovely job and I love your work!