slide show of CC Design's Jewelry

Monday, August 25, 2008

Timeless designs


I just love Esty. It's a really great place to meet people and see the great things that they create. Today I met Annette from Timeless Designs . Here is a little bit about her.


Who are you?
Annette from Timeless Designs; a creative and passionate person who enjoys every moment that life has to offer!

How long have you been crafting?
I started crafting officially about 20 years ago. I opened a floral and folk art painting business. A year ago I started Timeless Designs and designing my passion in jewelry!

What feeds your imagination?
Just about anything, nature, my kids, my family, friends…and even my customers have given me great ideas.

What made you decide to make your crafting a business?
A couple of years ago, I bought several beautiful pieces of fused glass jewelry. I took a few classes to learn how to make it. In the class we learned to bead, and then I took a wire working class, this is were I figured out my passion for the jewelry. I loved working with the wire, there just isn’t anything you can’t do with wire! So, I decided to open my own business to share the designs and offer high-quality jewelry at inexpensive prices.

How did you find Etsy?
I was consigning in a shop here locally and the shop owner and I got to talking one day about advertising and marketing. She mentioned Etsy and that I should check into it as another avenue to sell my jewelry.

Have you ever been published?
Not yet, but I did purchase a spot in the Handbook to Handmade Vol. 7 and waiting for the book to come out. My turquoise and silver link necklace was chosen for the front cover, so I’m pretty proud of that! So, if that counts, then I guess you could say I’m sort of published.

Do you sell your products on other sites or businesses?
Yes, I have my blog which has links to both Etsy and DaWanda. I also have a few pieces listed on my in-laws website as marketing with links to my Etsy shop. I also do local craft shows and festivals.

1 comment:

Annette said...

Thank you again for featuring me! Your blog is wonderful!!