slide show of CC Design's Jewelry

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Promotional Items

Recently I stumbled upon the threads in etsy about the Little Black Boxes. The Little Black Boxes is a website that you can buy boxes that include promotional sample items that sellers donate to her. There are many different types of promotional items that you could receive for a great price of only $23.00. There is approximately 15 to 20 items in the bag. Some of the items include samples size candles, soaps, greeting cards, bookmarks, jewelry and other items.
Well, after a couple of weeks of trying to decide what to donate I finally came up with my promotional item. I have been working on my earrings and will have it ready in a week for the mailing. I'm making earrings and my goal is 75 pairs of earrings for the opportunity to get exposure to my shop. I'm hoping that I will get a lot of new buyers attracted to my shop in time for the holiday season. Boxes go on sale monthly. Here is the link to the Little Black Box.

No comments: