slide show of CC Design's Jewelry

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Pearl Dreams Gets A New Home


I sold one of my favorite necklaces today. I made this necklace only a couple of months ago when I was learning a new technique from one of my tutorials that I had purchased. I had gotten many compliments and also a lot of views in my shop. I had been doing a trunk show at the shop on main street that I consign my jewelry. Well, on Saturday a lady was trying it on and said she would be back later in the day because she had forgotten her credit card. I left the necklace at the shop for her to come back and she did today, which is the first day the shop was open again since their weekend is on Sunday and Monday. I was really happy and it made my day. Well, I'm planning a new necklace, but just don't know what gemstones it will be yet. Here is the necklace. It was named "Pearl Dreams".

2 comments:

oldladybern said...

Congratulations on selling that necklace! It's very beautiful!!!

::::Lula Boutique:::: said...

Congratulations on selling such a beautiful necklace! I bet you had a hard time parting with it. I know I would. :)