slide show of CC Design's Jewelry

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Marge54 Shop Feature

Marge has really great photography in her shop. I found a couple of favorites here to highlight. Giraffes are one of my favorite animals to check out at the zoo. Marge also has great photos of flowers and this purple coneflower is very pretty. Purple is my favorite color.


I am Margaret from Little Rock, AR. Married for 25 years to a wonderful man; we have two daughters, 20 and 16. I am part of the ARetsy (Arkansas) group and POE.


I've crafted for twenty years or so; sewing, knitting, cross stitch, and now photography and notecards.

My imagination is fed by nature; love to garden and do macro shots of flowers, insects and birds.

Well, I'm not sure I'd call it a business quite yet; being in my fifties, with children leaving home, I wanted to expand what I create.
I found etsy by doing a google for a product; it is a wonderful site.
I have never been published.
I have my photos on flickr and facebook.

No comments: