slide show of CC Design's Jewelry

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Custom Wedding Set Order



I've really been enjoying the opportunity to set up my jewelry at the "At Home Outlet" in the past couple of weeks. This has helped me sell quite a few pieces of my jewelry and I also have received a couple of custom orders. This set is one of the custom orders I received. I really love to design bridal jewelry. I met this girl and she saw a piece that I had made and wanted me to redesign it into a set for her. I made a necklace, bracelet, and earrings for her. She picked up her set on Saturday and was really pleased with the set, I designed it slightly different than what she requested. The design just looked a little off so I changed it up a bit. The bracelet has a small briolette dangle that matches the earrings. I really liked her idea for the bracelet.

2 comments:

Crickets Creations Handknit Scarves said...

What a beautiful set--the chain is sparkly and delicate--looks positively elven!

Nora said...

CC Congrats...those crystals look awesome...I can't believe the way they shine ,you are so talented, I love the delicate shape of the stones,because they are elegant, not too chunky ,not too small,just perfect.