slide show of CC Design's Jewelry

Monday, July 21, 2008

New to project wonderful

I'm somewhat computer challenged so it takes me a couple of hours or even days to figure new things out. Well, I had been reading about project wonderful and how it can help drive traffic to your blog and increase your traffic to your etsy site. So, I had signed up for project wonderful weeks ago and couldn't figure it out so I never returned again until last week. I was determined that I really wanted to start putting some ads on people's blogs, so I checked out some of the threads on etsy about project wonderful to find some free and cheap ad space. After a short while I figured it out and starting putting some of my ads up on their blogs. I think it's a great way to advertise on a small budget. It's even more exciting to check out the stats on the sites you advertise on. Today I got approved to have ad space on my blog. I was really excited, because I really didn't think I would get approved.
If you had been thinking about increasing your views and advertising I think you might want to check it out. Here is the link- http://www.projectwonderful.com/

No comments: