Thursday, July 24, 2008
Well, I broke down and bought new supplies. the challenge for the summer of not buying any new supplies to use what I have on hand ended. I did really well for about two months on the challenge, but I was really get bored of my beads and I was almost completely out of sterling silver wire. I now have it organized and put all away. I did design a new pair of earrings from some of my new supplies.
I some swarovski chatons that I ordered a while in error, and didn't want to send them back since I made the mistake. I found some chaton settings to put them in and it is a link with 2 loops. I added a wire wrapped link of swarovski briolette below the link and they look great.