slide show of CC Design's Jewelry

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

300 Hearts


I finally got my 300th heart on etsy. I have reached a new milestone in my shop on etsy. If someone would've asked me when I first started selling on etsy if hearts mattered. I would have said no, but that isn't true. Hearts really do matter, even though they don't equal sales. I do know that I have had hearts disappear only days after a sale. I'm sure I was only hearted so a buyer would remember me and be able to find their new treasure that they wished to purchase. Those are the ones I'm sad to see go, I wonder why they don't keep my shop hearted so they can find me again. Does it mean they will not stop in my shop again. I really don't know, but I also love a return buyer, which I'm finally starting to see in my shop sales.

No comments: