slide show of CC Design's Jewelry

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

One a day challenge





I really love this new group that I belong to, because my motivation level has increased. I have been trying to improve my photos on my jewelry on a new item each day. I feel like my pictures are really improving so much. This is one of the bracelets that I took new pictures of today. This is a red memory wire bracelet that is called "Red Days. Another piece of jewelry that I added to etsy today was a bridal hair wrap in white glass pearls. I also created a new pair of earrings that are also whit cats eye beads on a silver tone filigree chandelier. Yesterday I made a pair in turquoise cats eye beads. I still have another pair of chandelier findings, but I can't decide on what color to make them.

No comments: