slide show of CC Design's Jewelry

Friday, May 9, 2008

Day 22 One a day Challenge


I have been trying to decide how to wire wrap these 2 cabochons together in a pendant for what seems like months. Well, only two months but these two little cabochons have been laying on my desk just staring at me on a daily basis. I know they have been trying to send my messages begging to be made into something new. I could only just pick them up and wonder what and how I will make it happen. Last night the was the magical night I had a dream on how it should look. So today, I picked up those 2 cabochons and began working on them. I'm so glad I waited until the right day to make this beautiful cabochon pendant! The cabochon in this is sterling silver twisted wire pendant is Tree Agate and Moss Agate. Thanks for stopping by and looking. Don't forget about my sale until May 31. Buy 1 get 1 half off sale!

No comments: