slide show of CC Design's Jewelry

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Day 20 One a day Challenge


One a day challenge. This challenge started out with a group of etsians who wanted to create some self motivation for themselves and create a bond with others in the threads. Well, I have been really enjoying the challenge and we have decided to continue the challenge longer than the one month we originally decided on. I didn't realize the month was almost over. I went back to my shop and counted the challenge pieces that I had posted in my shop. It turns out that I didn't post all of the challenge pieces here in my blog and we are almost to 30 days. My challenge piece that I'm posting is "Cotton Candy Earrings". I hope you will stop by and see my sale I have going on in my shop which is buy 1 get 1 half off. It is going on until the end of the month. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: