slide show of CC Design's Jewelry

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Day 14- One a day challenge


Well, it's now halfway through the challenge. I have made a lot of new pieces of jewelry. I was hoping to have more luck in the sales part of the challenge, but that's going to get better hopefully. I was lucky enough to sell my "Pretty Pearls" earrings the same day I listed them. I was really happy about that. So I didn't get a chance to post my ring that I made yesterday for the challenge. It's a sterling silver ring with amethyst beads. I really love amethyst, since it's so close to my birthstone. I really love the color purple, which is one of my most favorite colors. I have a lot of favorite colors. Here is my amethyst ring. Thanks again for stopping by and checking out my challenge piece.

No comments: