slide show of CC Design's Jewelry

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Don't Ya Just Love Tax Day!


All right, well today is my day to go get my taxes done. I really hate tax day. Unlike most lucky folks, I always have to pay. I'm really hoping this year I don't have to pay. I guess I will soon find out. I spent a lot of time this year getting more organized so next year I won't be dreading getting them done. I have my bead and product inventory on Excel. Finally, I noticed it is already making things easier for me.
I can't wait to start creating some new pieces to put in my shops! So be on the lookout for something new.

Here is an amethyst bracelet that I really love, because the amethyst beads look like carved flowers. Check it out to see additional views and buy button.
Hope you like it! And thanks for stopping by.

No comments: