slide show of CC Design's Jewelry

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Day 13 One a day challenge


I finally got caught up with the challenge. I have been lagging a day behind for several days. there were so many personal things in my life that had been keeping me from working during the day. I know that I get behind again, but I think that is only natural. This challenge has been a great inspiration for me in more than one way. I have been able to stock my etsy shop, create pieces of jewelry that have been waiting for there turn to be completed and other pieces of jewelry will be making a debut out of my storage bins. Some of the beads are now laying on my desk just looking at me with those wanting expectations of becoming a new piece of jewelry. Today is a pair of pretty pearl earrings. While these will be great for any occasion, I think they would also be great for a bride. Here are my "Pretty Pearls" earrings for day.

No comments: