slide show of CC Design's Jewelry

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Mystic Chandelier Earrings


These earrings are my newest creation and I'm so tempted to keep them, but I'm going to sell them so someone can enjoy them. I wire wrapped all of those small turquoise cabochons with gold tone wire and they really took a long time. The hearts are brass and they are accented with orange swarovski crystals in the dangles. The end result just makes me want to look at them again and again. I think I will separation anxiety when these lucky earrings go to their new owner. I have been listing some new jewelry pieces on this new site.

1 comment:

GemmaBeads said...

I love these earrings! They re so Gypsy-ish. I especially love how you've wrapped the turquoise drops. Really gives the earrings a completely unique look.