slide show of CC Design's Jewelry

Monday, March 31, 2008

Chips and Flowers Bracelet


I made a bracelet with multi gemstone chips and some green gemstone carved flowers in a wrap around style bracelet. Memory wire bracelets are so easy to put on and take off, especially if you have problems with your fingers or finding that right size. I just love the way they hug your wrist and have that great cuff style look. This bracelet is sure to go with any attire and the gemstone colors that I used are great. Some of the gemstones that I used are lapiz lazuli, green aventurine, rose quartz, tiger eye, and rhodonite pink. I really liked the way it turned out. Sometimes I almost don't want to sell some of the pieces I make, but then I would have too many pieces of jewelry. Here is the bracelet for you to see all of the views, and the buy button if you would like to purchase.

1 comment:

theysaywordscanbleed said...

ooh, that's just gorgeous. i love the meshing of the stones.

Arlene,
Federal Way florist