slide show of CC Design's Jewelry

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Two New Designs In Copper



I have a couple of new designs that I wire wrapped in copper wire. I like to design new pieces at times using copper wire, because of the color variety that the wire offers. I really love the effect of black copper coated wire in this bracelet bangle that I made. I has the versatility of adjustable links and it has a range of glass beads in neutral hues. I really love to coil wire. Check it out here to see all the other photo views.

My second piece is my necklace with the wire wrapped glass bead pendant. I love the way the necklace drapes. I chose red square glass beads and flanked them with gold seed beads dangling from clover shape links. The alternating links are a clear cream round glass bead that accents the focal bead that is also flanked with gold seed beads. Check it out here for the additional photos.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

it's neat to see the various ideas and views. thanks for sharing--beautiful. :-)