slide show of CC Design's Jewelry

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Purple Pebbles


One of my favorite colors is purple, so I wanted to design a necklace with an amethyst cabochon that I had in my stash of beads. I have been collecting cabochons for a few years even though I wasn't wire-wrapping cabochons at the time. I guess that is just one of the things I just enjoyed collecting and dreaming about one day doing. I love the end result of this necklace. I have quite a collection of more nuggets to go with many of my nuggets, so I plan on wrapping a couple more necklaces. My next cabochon on my list is a coral cabochon with matching earrings. I haven't been making any new pieces of jewelry for about a week. I have been doing the dreaded inventory for taxes. I'm also getting super organized on excel. I'm glad I'm going through the work getting organized. It is already making me feel better. I'm also discovering some forgotten beads. And of course comes a new list of jewelry that I'm wanting to create.

2 comments:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Very pretty! I see more cab work in your future....!
Smiles, Karen

Dancing Monkey Jewelry said...

What a pretty necklace. You did a great job on this necklace.