slide show of CC Design's Jewelry

Friday, February 15, 2008

Hello, Again.






I feel like I have seriously neglected my blog lately. I haven't been updating as regularly as I have in the past. My New Year's resolutions was to add more jewelry to my Etsy shop on a daily basis. Well, I have been keeping up with that goal and my shop is really showing signs of a lot of jewelry in a wide variety. I have added more rings, wire wrapped pendants, and earrings. I have noticed an increase in sales, I don't know if having a lot to choose from is helping or if the reason is because I have been renewing and listing more frequently. Either way I feel like I am starting to get on a positive track for the year, and hope I continue to see results.
So here are a few new pieces of jewelry have been posted to my shop.

No comments: