slide show of CC Design's Jewelry

Monday, January 7, 2008

Ring in the New Year with the etsyBEAD team




This is the first theme of the new year for the etsyBEAD team. Each week our team features a new theme sale. The sale runs from Sunday to the next Saturday. This new theme is ring in the new year. I have my rings on sale for your savings of 15%. I currently have 6 rings on sale. There are a couple of rings that you can order to your size, but the remaining ones are rings I don't have any other stones available to resize. Most of my jewelry that I do design are unique, so you will be wearing a one of a kind. I have a limited number of jewelry items with rings, so if I get something else made during the week it will also be included in the sale. As always the etsybead team have a thread in the forum that team members post in to keep you up to date on their sales and newly created jewelry add to the sale. You can find that thread by using the tag in the forum "ebtw ring". If you would like to do a search for the jewelry of all the team members you can also use those tags. You can click on the title above and it will direct you to my etsy shop sale section.
Here is a preview of a few of my sale items.

No comments: