slide show of CC Design's Jewelry

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Moonlight - Theme of the week



Each week the etsyBEAD team has a theme of the week sale. This week our sale is moonlight. I usually try to create a new piece of jewelry for our weekly sale. This week I have new new pieces of jewelry. I have a Turquoise Moons and Stars necklace set. I really love the results of this set. It features turquoise moons and stars, hematite stars and Swavorski crystals in Blue Zircon. The matching earrings to the set have turquoise moons adorning them with a couple of dangles below of hematite stars in two different lengths.
My second piece of jewelry is a pair of earrings with mother of pearl hearts and a bali silver accent bead. both of these are on sale until Saturday at midnight. Please stop by my shop and take a peak at some of my jewelry. Just click on the title a it will take you to my etsy shop sale section.

No comments: