slide show of CC Design's Jewelry

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year to all of my friends and visitors to my blog. Last year was my first year to blog and sell on the internet. I really learned a lot and have really enjoyed the adventure. I have expanded my etsy shop, and I have many jewelry choices for you to choose from. This year I will be adding more to my shop so that is stays full of jewelry. I am planning to create more wire-wrapped jewelry, I have a red jade heart mosaic pendant that I am currently working on for Valentine's Day. I love incorporating hearts in my jewelry. I have a lot of jewelry choices in my etsy shop if you love hearts. I am also planning on continuing to make some more tutorials for the beginning bead artists. My next tutorial will be up in the next week or so. This tutorial will be wire-wrapping an undrilled bead. The bracelet pictured is my Ocean Gift bracelet that I will be basis for my next tutorial.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Cori, your wire-wrapped bracelet is sooo gorgeous! I'm also going to be doing a lot of wire wrapping this new year. I really look forward to seeing your tutorial!

Take care!
Brenda