slide show of CC Design's Jewelry

Friday, January 11, 2008

Do you love hearts?


Do you love hearts? Well, Valentines day is just around the corner and you are probably looking for a new piece of jewelry for this occasion. I really love hearts and I love to weave mosaic pendants. This is my newest necklace for sale in my etsy shop. I"m really happy with the way it turned out. I started this pendant with heavy gauge wire and free formed it into a heart shape. I then weaved 4mm red jade beads with a fine gauge sterling silver wire. This pendant is strung with 6mm crystal quartz beads for a neutral touch so it doesn't over power the pendant. I have some great earrings that would also match in my shop, if you need a new pair. Click on the title above to see the additional views of this necklace in my etsy shop.

No comments: