slide show of CC Design's Jewelry

Monday, November 5, 2007

Treasury "Working with the the chain gang"


I love to create a treasury when they come available. I have been checking for what seems like days to find that there has been 5 or 6 hours waits. I always manage to forget to check back or it past a reasonable hour of the day to try to perform this task. Today was a lucky day, only an hour wait. The new theme for etsyBEAD this week is chain jewelry. We have chosen "Chain Gang" as our theme tag. If you get a chance to browse etsy in the next 2 days you can click on the title, because it is a clickable link for your convenience. I chose a few of my friends jewelry and other team members jewelry for this treasury. We really have a talented group of members and this holiday season you might need to find a friend a piece of jewelry or you might want to buy yourself a gift. Thanks for checking!

No comments: