slide show of CC Design's Jewelry

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Redesigned Jewelry



This past month I have been doing craft shows in the local area. It is important when doing a craft show to have some jewelry pieces that people will want to buy on an impulse. I always have some necklaces that are everyday, go with anything type of necklace that are priced for that type of purchase. Currently,I have several of these necklaces in my inventory and had been wanting to redesign a couple to see if they might be better and sell faster. Even, I get tired of looking at the same inventory after a while. Well, I have this great fall color necklace in 14kt gold filled wired wrapped necklace that is a simple design with red jasper oval gemstones. It didn't seem to go over as a plain Jane necklace so I decided to redesign this necklace and add a herringbone wire wrapped focal bead. I had been wanting to do this for a while and this necklace was perfect, and I had just made a pair of earrings that would go great with this necklace. So here is what I came up with. Check out my shop for additional views of this necklace and earrings. They are currently sold separately, but if you are interested in both I will give you a discount on your purchase.

No comments: