slide show of CC Design's Jewelry

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

"Fire and Ice"



Fire and Ice. This week the etsyBEAD team chose "Fire and Ice" as our weekly theme. I have a couple of jewelry pieces that are great choices for the sale. I also decided to create a new piece of jewelry for the sale. I really love to design earrings, so I decided to make a pair of earrings and oxidize them. I have been wanting to oxidize a piece of jewelry for a while. I wire-wrapped 6mm red jade gemstones along a zig zag shaped wire. I used my tumbler to harden, polish and clean the earrings. I then oxidized them to give them a great contrasting look. I named these earrings "Cherry Stix". I hope you will stop by my etsy shop to check out my sale items. I have a link provided to make it easy for you, just click on the title and it will take you to my etsy shop section "theme of the week" jewelry. Thanks again for stopping by.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oooh I like those earrings. Very original!