slide show of CC Design's Jewelry

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A Few New Jewelry Additions



I have been making bangle bracelets for a while. It seems like my bracelets are my best selling pieces of jewelry on etsy so I figured I better make more so there is a choice for buyers to choose from. I enjoy wire-wrapping and I really love the outcome of each new bangle even though they take a while to make. The time factor doesn't bother me because time goes so fast when I'm involved working with wire. I hope you like my newest bangles and will want to have one of your very own. The tile will take you to my bracelet section on etsy.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

pretty!


just stopped by to wish you a joyful holiday season. i just posted a freebie download on my blog if you're interested in checking it out!