slide show of CC Design's Jewelry

Sunday, November 4, 2007

EstyBEAD theme of the week "Chain Gang"





This week our theme of the week sale is the "chain gang". I have a few pieces of jewelry for this theme, but not as many as I would like. A couple of my favorite pieces of jewelry that would be great for the sale, I'm sending to a consignment shop on Tuesday. I am planning to make a new lariat, and add it to the sale by the end of the week. If you stop by my etsy shop to see what's on sale, maybe you can find time to stop by twice and see the new additions for the sale. The title above is a clickable link that will take you directly to my theme of the week section on esty. There are some great savings on jewelry that would make some great gifts for yourself or friends and family. Shown here is just a few of what I have to offer for the sale, 3 pair of earrings and a sterling silver bali chain necklace.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Cori my friend, I love your items this week, especially your sterling silver bali chain necklace. Good luck with your consignment items! I will email you this week...I promise! lol! I have been so busy lately, and I'm sure you can relate. Take it easy!

Brenda