slide show of CC Design's Jewelry

Monday, October 1, 2007

Sapphire Crystal Necklace



This week etsyBEAD theme of the week is crystals. I love jewelry with crystal components, they add so much sparkle and beauty to a piece of jewelry. This necklace is one I have for the theme of the week is my Sapphire Crystal Necklace. This necklace is perfect to wear for any occasion whether is be for the upcoming holiday parties, prom or everyday wear. You will love it and so will your friends.I also have my Oriental Flower Necklace set. This has 2 crystal rondelles in the front flanking the focal beads. The necklace has been wrapped with clover links with matching earring. To view all of my theme of the week jewelry, just click on the title and it will take you to my shop on etsy theme of the week section.

3 comments:

yours truly said...

I stumbled across your blog this evening and was so impressed by your lovely jewelry! Truly gorgeous and unique items! You are very talented.

ccdesign said...

yours truly,
Thank you for the wonderful compliment.
Cori

Hyla Waldron said...

I enjoyed reading your blog!
Please check out my blog!
http://myfairybabies.blogspot.com/
Hyla