slide show of CC Design's Jewelry

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I'm a treasury on the front page


I finally made it in a treasury that made the front page. This treasury was curated by blockpartypress at http://www.blockpartypress.etsy.com. The theme was called succotash, and it was an awesome selection of fall colors. It was soo exciting to see that convo telling me my orange delight bracelet was on the front page. Time to do the happy dance! I couldn't believe the amount of views it was getting, somewhere around 400! I went to bed and to my surprise it sold. It was time for a second round of happy dances.

6 comments:

Brenda said...

Cori my good friend, I am so happy for you! How excited you must have been and even moreso that your beautiful bracelet sold. I knew no one could pass that beauty up! What a lucky buyer for sure! I'm glad to see you getting the recognition that you surely deserve. :)

Brenda

ccdesign said...

Brenda,
Thank you so much, I really hope you this will happen for you really soon.
You really deserve it also.
Cori

Simply Wired said...

Hey Cori! Thanks for the comment on my post. I know, I know, I'm so far behind. Thanks for checking in on me. I was getting closer last week, I even put some pics out there, but I have yet to get them into my store. This week's trip kinda set me back.

Anyway, great work on your front page listing! I loved that bracelet; it deserved the front page. I'm very glad you got to celebrate twice that day!

Here's to many more...
Chelsea

ccdesign said...

Hey Chelsea,
Thanks for the compliment. And many more to all of us!
Cori

::::LuLa Boutique:::: said...

Congratulations! That's a beautiful treasury too...no wonder they picked it for the front page. :)

ccdesign said...
This comment has been removed by the author.