slide show of CC Design's Jewelry

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Treasury " The New Beginning"


Treasury "The New Beginning". The treasury program crashed on Etsy, and so nobody could curate a new treasury until all existing ones expired and they were able to fix the problem. I was able to curate a treasury when it came back up and decided to title it "The New Beginning". Our EtsyBEAD theme of the week is "dream in pastels". So fitting as it may be I decided to feature team members baby pink jewelry. I was happy with the selection and as always, I hope to someday make the front page with my curating skills. Hope you enjoy the treasury and click on any picture today, and it will take you to their site.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Cori,
What an awesome job you did curating this beautiful treasury! I can't wait to see one of your treasuries make it to the front page! With your skills, I can see it happening for sure! :) Thanks for adding me to this gorgeous treasury my friend!

Brenda