slide show of CC Design's Jewelry

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Treasuries I'm featured in!





This week etsyBEAD's theme of the week is "bunches of color". We are having our weekly sale and it is a great theme, because there are so many beautiful jewelry pieces on sale. I was lucky again to be featured in 2 team members treasuries, and one other treasury for doing a random act of kindness for OriginalYouth. Her computer was not cooperating and she needed a screen print of her treasury. I saw her request in the forums and decided I would really want my treasury, so I sent it to her and she decided to feature me in her treasury also. I have my turquoise zuni earrings in that treasury. I love being in treasuries as much as I love to curate a new treasury. The middle treasury was curated by Brenda45, who is also a good friend of mine. My Pink Flower Charm Bracelet is on the middle of the second row. The lower treasury was curated by Vickiorion. My Warm Gems In A Gold Lariat is the 3rd row on the right.

1 comment:

SignatureSterling~Untie the Ribbons! said...

You've been TAGGED! Details on my blog!
http://signature-sterling.blogspot.com