slide show of CC Design's Jewelry

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Ribbon Jewelry Pouch Tutorial





Ribbon jewelry pouch tutorial. This ribbon pouch is an inexpensive way to package your jewelry, and looks beautiful. I used these pouches during my craft show for my buyers new treasures. These work great for small jewelry purchases such as a pair of earrings, an anklet or even a bracelet. You will need to buy ribbon with a wire edge, the ribbon pictured is 2 1/2" wide. You will also need to hot glue the edges. First take your ribbon and cut a piece 7" long. Step 2 fold 1/2" in on the top and bottom edge and glue them down. The wire edge will help hold them in place. Step 3 fold 2 1/2" inches more so you will have the remaining ribbon for your flap. Glue side edges down. And viola, you have a beautiful gift pouch to accent jewelry purchases.

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Cori,
Very pretty jewelry pouch! What a great idea!

ccdesign said...

Thanks Brenda.
Cori

WendiWinn said...

well that seems easy enough. :)

Brenda said...

Cori, I just have to tell you again how great your jewelry pouch is! I followed your directions and made one today, and it was sooo easy...guess I'll get to use it tomorrow, I got a sale tonight. :)) Thanks again for this awesome and simple idea.

Brenda

ccdesign said...

I'm glad you are enjoying this easy and great gift pouch.
Cori