slide show of CC Design's Jewelry

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Bunches of Color- New theme of the week







Bunches of Color is our etsyBEAD teams theme of the week sales. This sale is August 16 to August 22. All of our teams jewelry is on sale. This week I have featured 3 jewelry pieces for the sale. A couple of them have been featured before, because the were a perfect selection for that theme also. I have my mermaids pendant necklace, my orange delight memory wire bracelet, my topaz cascades earrings on sale this week. I also added my pink charm bracelet and earrings set and my warm gems in a gold lariat.

4 comments:

Slyvoan said...

Wow women you been busy or should I say you've had the Treasury on lock.

Nice blog!

ccdesign said...

Thanks! I enjoy curating new treasuries. It is a challenge snagging one. My next goal is to get one on the front page.
Cori

Simply Wired said...

Cori,

Thanks for your comment! I'm leaving you one here because I LOVE the colors in "orange delight." It's one of my faves on Etsy.

Take care,
Chelsea

ccdesign said...

Thanks Chelsea,
I really like the bracelet also, it has great bright colors and shapes.
Cori