slide show of CC Design's Jewelry

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Pearl Vine Wedding Necklace



This is one of my most favorite necklaces that I have made. I love this theme as I consign jewelry in a bridal shop and I love to show off some of the special occasion jewelry I have made. This is called the "Pearl Vine Wedding Necklace". This necklace measures 17" long. This necklace is wire wrapped in links with 6mm pearls, 4mm Swarovski crystals. This necklace has all sterling silver components. It is a gorgeous necklace for a bride wanting to make a statement on her wedding day.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Wow! I just love this necklace! It's sooooo pretty and elegant. What a beautiful necklace Cori!

Brenda

ccdesign said...

Brenda,
Thank you very much. I'm sure this will be perfect for a bride, and I would also love to see how beautiful it looks on the bride also.
Cori